Prep Time: 10 minutes
Makes : 20-24
- 1 cup organic Thai coconut cream
- 1 cup of dates
- 3/4 cup organic coconut mana
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups oat flour
- 2 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoons chia seed, 3 tablespoons warm water
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon organic grade B maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened banana chips, coarsely chopped
Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees
1. In a blender, pour the coconut cream, pitted dates (I recommend soaking them in warm water for 10 minutes first), coconut mana and the vanilla-blend into a mousse.
2. In a small bowl, mix the chia seeds and water till thick, set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix the flours, salt, baking powder, soda, and spices.
4. Add in the banana, maples syrup chia seeds, and the contents from the blender to the dry ingredients- stir.
5. Mix in the walnuts and banana chips.
6. On a greased cookie sheet, place palm size balls of the dough, and shape into wedges/triangles.
7. Place in the oven, and bake for 20 minutes or so, until light gold.