Prep Time: 5 minutes
- one cup oat flour
- one almond flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 3/4 cup nut milk
Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees.
1) In a bowl, whisk together the flours, baking powder and salt.
2) Kneed the butter into the four.
3) Mix in the milk, be carful as to not over kneed the dough or it will become too tough.
4) Make the dough into small fist size balls and place them on a greased baking sheet.
5) Bake for 15 minutes until golden.
Enjoy with your favorite jam!