Prep Time: 10 min
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup organic grade b maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds, 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons nut butter (unsalted and unsweetened)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees.
1. in a small bowl, mix the chia seeds and water, set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
3. Add in the coconut oil, vanilla, maple syrup, chia seeds and almond milk. Stir thoroughly.
4. Oil a baking pan and distribute the batter evenly.
5. Sprinkle the chips over the brownie batter and swirl them around with a knife.
6. Place in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes. Take out let cool.