Prep Time– 10 Minutes
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 2 dashes of nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons organic grade B maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs
- 1/2 cups peanuts or walnuts
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cherries (optional)
Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees.
1. In a large bowl mix the oats, spices, chia seeds, and salt.
2. Add the vanilla, coconut oil. maple syrup, and nuts. Stir thoroughly.
3. On a greased cookie sheet, spread the granola out. Bake for 7- 10 minutes, mix and put back in for another 5 or so.
4. Take out of the oven when the granola is crispy and mix in the cacao nibs and dried fruit (optional).
Enjoy with homemade almond milk!