Prep Time: 10 minutes
- one cup oat flour
- one cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon plus cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup pitted dates
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 plus cup heavy coconut milk
- one tablespoon vanilla extract
- one teaspoon rose water or extract
Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees.
1) In a mixing bowl, add the fours, spices, salt, baking soda and powder, nuts and raisins, mix thoroughly.
2) In a blender, place the dates, coconut milk, coconut oil, vanilla and rose water and blend into a mouse.
3) Stir the blender contents into the dry ingredients and mix.
4) On a greased baking sheet, shape the batter into palm size long triangles or buns.
5) Place them in the oven and bake till golden brown, about 25-30 minutes, rotating the baking sheet 180 degrees after 15 minutes.
6) Take them out and let cool.
Enjoy with a cup of chai tea!