Prep Time: 10 min
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 3-4 dashes of nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 inch ginger root, grated
- 3 tablespoons organic grade B maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup raisins
Pre heat the oven to 300 degrees
1. Mix the oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and chia seeds in a bowl.
2. Add in the vanilla, maple syrup, oil, and stir.
3. Grate the ginger and carrots and add it to the mixtures. Add the walnuts.
4. Spread the granola mix out on a greased cookie sheet and place in the oven for 10 minutes. Stir, and the bake for another 3-5.
5. Take the granola out and add the raisins.