Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 cup oat four
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3-4 dashes of nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 dashes of all spice
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated carrots and zucchini
- 1/2 cup organic grade B maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds mixed with 3 tablespoons of water
- 1/2 cup or more raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees.
1. Mix the chia seeds and water in a small bowl, set aside.
2. Put all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix.
3. Add the wet ingredients and stir thoroughly.
4. Toss in the raisins and nut. mix.
5. Fill muffin holders to full and place the muffin pan in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until the knife you put in the center of the muffin comes out clean.