Pre time: 10 minutes
- 1 15 oz can of chickpeas
- 1/2 cup of lentils, cooked
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 red bell pepper finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2-3 dashes of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup of chickpea flour
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the cooked lentils, chickpeas, garlic, cilantro, chili powder, cayenne, cumin salt and pepper in a blender and blend.
2. Put the chopped onion and peppers in a bowl, mix in the blender contents, then add the flour.
3. Form the mixture into even patties.
4. In a skillet over medium heat, add 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil, and add the patties. cook till crispy of the outside then flip.
5. If still soft on the inside, place in the oven at 300 degrees for 15 minute.
Serve with avocado chipotle vegan mayo- ( veganaise, mashed avocado and JDs garlic chipotle sauce)