Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca or potato starch
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup nut milk
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chip (70% or higher)
- one cups worth of blackberries
- 1/4 cup chopped almond shavings
- 2-3 tablespoons raw cacao nibs
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
1. In a small bowl, mix the topping ingredients.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla and almond extract. Add this to the dry ingredients along with the nut milk.
5. Put muffin holders in a muffin baking pan and pour the batter into the holders, filling them a little less than half full.
6. Place 2-3 blackberries in of each muffin. Cover them with the rest of the batter. Sprinkle the topping over the muffins.
8. Put the muffins in the oven and let bake for 25 minutes.
9. Remove the muffins from the oven and let cool.