Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup sorghum flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt plus a pinch
- 1 tablespoon ground flax meal
- 2 tablespoons organic grade b maple syrup
- 1/4 unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (vegan optional)
Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees
1. Whisk all the dry ingredients ( first 6) together in a bowl.
2. Add the remaining ingredients except the chips and mix thoroughly.
3. Stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Roll the dough into tablespoon size balls and place on a greased cookie sheet, 2-3 inches apart.
5. Bake in oven for about 10 minutes. Take out and let cool.