Prep time: 10 min
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 full cup of dates, pitted
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut manna
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds mixed with 3 tablespoons warm water
Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees.
1. Soak the dates in warm water for 10 minutes, then place them in a blender with the coconut cream, coconut manna and vanilla. Blend until it becomes a thick mouse.
2. Mix the chia seeds and water in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Blend all the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, then add the date mouse and chia seeds. Stir thoroughly.
4. Mix in the chocolate chips.
5. Grease a cookie sheet with coconut manna, and place small balls of the dough (2 inches) across the sheet. Lightly press your palm into them, causing them to flatten.
6. Bake in the oven for 10-13 minutes, until light brown.
7. Let cool and enjoy!