Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds mixed with 3 tablespoons water
Preheat the oven to 425
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together.
2. Combine the chia seeds with water in a small bowl and whisk until it thickens.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients to the dry mix including the chia seeds, and mix together.
4. On a greased cookie sheet, roll the doe into balls and place on the sheet. Lightly press down to flatten a bit.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 12 minutes.
6. Take out and enjoy!