Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 1 large potato
- 1 large organic egg
- 1 handful of chopped cucumber
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons soy free veganaise or organic mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon stone ground mustard or dijon
- sprinkle of chives
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400. Wash the potato and poke wholes with a fork all over it. Place in the oven and bake till soft (20 minutes). Let cool.
2. Bring to boil a small pot of water, add the egg and cook till its hard boiled (5-7 minutes). Let cool, then peel the shell off.
3. Chop up the celery, cucumber, chives and egg. Add the veganaise, mustard, and salt and pepper.
4.Slice the baked potato length wise, almost to the bottom but not quite. Scoop out the insides and add it the the egg mixture.
5. Stuff the potato with the filling. Sprinkle with chives and enjoy!