- 2 cups dried raw almond meal left over from homemade almond milk
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons organic olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 400
1. Spread the clumps of almond meal over a cookie sheet and drizzle the olive oil over them.
2. Sprinkle the garlic powder, salt and pepper over the almond meal, and mix thoroughly.
3. Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes, take out, mix again and bake for another 7-10 minutes until golden brown.
4. Remove from the oven and let cool.