Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 2 large hand fulls of kale
- 1 stick of celery
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon almond butter or any unsweetened nut butter
- 1 tablespoon matcha green tea powder
- 1 cup room temperature organic green tea
- raw cacao nibs
1. Boil water and pour into a mug with a green tea bag of your choice. Let steep and put in the refrigerator to cool.
2. Place the kale, celery, banana, nut butter, and matcha powder in a blender. Add the cooled green tea and blend till smooth.
3. Pour into a glass and top with a handful of cacao nibs.