Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups gluten free organic rolled oats
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons organic grade B maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup pumpkin pure (see instructions below for using real pumpkin)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup raisins
Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees
1. Blend the pumpkin puree or 1/2 cup of the inside of a pumpkin (seedless) and the coconut oil in a blender, set aside.
2. Mix the oats, spices , chia seeds, nuts, and salt in a large bowl.
3. Add in the vanilla and maple syrup.
4. Transfer the blender contents into the oat mixture and stir thoroughly.
5. Spread this mixture thinly across a oiled cookie sheet and bake in the oven for 15 minutes, stirring after 10.
6. Take the granola out and mix in the raisins.
Serve with homemade almond milk or whatever you enjoy!