Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 large tablespoon cinnamon plus
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg plus
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger plus
- 4 dashes of allspice
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups of dates
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup coconut mana
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds mixed with 3 tablespoons of warm water
Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees
1. Soak the dates in warm water for 10 minutes. Then de-pit and place them in the blender with the pumpkin puree, coconut mana, vanilla, and coconut cream. Blend into a mouse.
2. Mix the chia seeds with the water in a small bowl, set aside.
3. Stir all the dry ingredients together in a bowl, then add the nuts and raisins.
4. Pour the blender contents in with the dry ingredients, add the chia seeds and mix thoroughly.
5. On a greased cookie sheet, take a handful of dough and shape it into a wedge like form, or whatever you want! Option to decorate the top with pumpkinseeds.
6. Put the scones in the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes, until golden.