Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup of dates, pitted and soaked
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup of walnuts
- 1/4 cup nut butter of choice
- 1 table spoon chia seeds
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2-3 dashes of nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1) In a food processor, pulse the dates, oats, walnuts, nut butter. chia seeds, vanilla, 2/3 cup coconut, spices and salt.
2) Transfer the contents into a bowl and mix in the cacao nibs.
3) With your hands, roll them into 1 inch balls
4) Using a different bowl, roll each ball in the remaining coconut shreds until they are covered.
5) Place them on a tray and put them in the fridge to set for 15 minutes.