Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 3/4 cup dates soaked in warm water
- 1/2 cup organic rolled oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond butter
- 4 tablespoons coconut shreds
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- a handful of goji berries
- a handful of cacoa nibs
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Soak the dates in warm water, set aside
- In a bowl mix 2 tablespoons of coconut shreds and 1 tablespoon of hemp seeds, set aside.
- Once the dates are soft (a couple of minutes) put them in a blender with the oats until it becomes a chunky paste.
- Place the blender contents in a mixing bowl along with the almond butter, 2 tablespoons coconut shreds, 2 tablespoons hemp seeds, goji berries, cacao nibs, salt and cinnamon, and mix thoroughly.
- Take a chunk of the “dough” and roll it in your hands making palm size balls. Roll them in the bowl of coconut shreds and hemp seeds until covered.
- Store the rolls in the fridge.