Prep Time: 10 min
- 1/4 cup brown rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Braggs Liquid Amino Acids
- 2 tablespoons tapioca starch
- 2 tablespoons all fruit apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 large teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped,
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 2 small handfulls of snow peas
- 1/3 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
1. In a bowl, whisk together the sauce ingredients, set aside.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, pour the olive oil, heat, then add the ginger and garlic. Cook for 20 seconds.
3. Add the broccoli, cauliflower, onion and peppers, cook for 2 minutes, then add the remaining veggies.
4. Add the veggie broth, and stir constantly. Cook for another 5-10 minutes.
5. Turn the heat off and mix in the sauce.
Serve over organic brown rice and enjoy!