Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- 3-4 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup of cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup baked and sliced sweet potato (purple is nice) 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup raw peanuts
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon organic maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup thick coconut milk
- 1/4 cup red curry paste
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup Braggs Liquid Amino Acids
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 dashes of cayenne pepper
Pre heat oven to 450 degrees.
1. Wash the sweet potato and bake in the oven till soft all the way through. Remove from the oven and let cool.
2. In a bowl mix all the dressing ingredients together, set aside.
3. In a skillet on medium heat, add the coconut oil and garlic, sauté for 3o seconds. Add the chickpeas and spices. Turn the heat off, add the maple syrup and ginger, stir. Let cool.
4. In a large bowl, toss all the veggies together and add the nuts and chickpeas. Then add the sweet potato.
Serve with the dressing on plates, garnish with cilantro!