Prep Time: 1o minutes
- 1 cup of chickpeas soaked over night or 15 oz can of chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 of a large cucumber, chopped
- 1 stalk of celery, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup veganaise
- 1 teaspoon raw stone ground mustard
- 1 pinch of dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- a spritz of lemon
1. Place the chickpeas and carrot in a food processor or blender with a spritz of lemon, and blend till the mixture is chunky and resembles tuna salad.
2. Transfer the contents of the blender into a bowl, add the cucumber, celery, veganaise, mustard, dill, salt and pepper, and mix.
I love this on mixed greens, in a collard green wrap, on Ezekiel Bread, or just used as a dip with veggies.